BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 18:54:18 PDT
>From: Mike Devonshire <[log in to unmask]>

>My great aunt now has the stove
>but does not use it.

mike, would that be dayton ohio?  and would your great-aunt be
interested in parting with that stove by any chance?

the new ones are too fancy and enamelled and, wayyy to expensive...
I'm looking for a plain and simple cast iron cookstove...
without much luck I'm afraid....

the only ones I've seen had been relegated to antique status, and decorated
with potted plants or somesuch, and were so overpriced at auction or in the
shops, that they are completely beyond my reach....

I don't want an antique plant stand, I want a stove to cook on  ;)

anyway, contact me back-channel if it's a possibility....

deb

thanks