BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ian Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM"
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 16:56:00 +1100
Dear BP-ers,

Part of the downside of having a website about old houses is getting
questions from people which I can't answer. This is one of them.
Anyone out there know what 'beaver board' is? You'll get the credit
when I pass on the answer ...(just assuming there is one).
And what should she do about it?

>Can you please tell me exactly what beaver board is?  This material is
>what my walls are made of and I was told that it was used for a short while
>before sheet rock.  I personally find it next to impossible to
>paint, or clean.
>If someone can help me I would appreciate it.
>
>Regards
>Lisa
> at [log in to unmask]

-- --
Ian Evans
The World of Old Houses: http://www.oldhouses.com.au
Publisher: The Flannel Flower Press Pty Ltd
PO Box 591, Mullumbimby, New South Wales, Australia 2482
Phone/fax: +612 6684 7677 Email: [log in to unmask]