Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 10:48:19 +1000
Setting for 233Mhz: 66 x 3.5

So, the DIP switch from 1 to 6 should be:
1 off, 2 off, 3 off, 4 on, 5 off, 6 on, and remember to ensure the CPU core
Voltage set to 2.8v (sometimes overclocking requires increase CPU core voltage).
I hope the CPU is still good, if it has been running in hot (overclocking)
without properly cooled, it might be burned out already.

Good luck

Jun Qian