Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 16:27:15 -0500
7bit
From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Paul,

Replacing a power supply is about a 20 minute job --- IF that's
really the problem.  You need to call around and find out what
the hourly rates are in your local area.  Many shops have a 1 hour
minimum, so it's a good idea to ask about that also.

The cost of parts varies from one city to the next also
You can probably find out part prices by going to any internet
search engine and type in  "Gateway Power Supply".