Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Marsha in Texas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 12:27:10 -0600
SORRY for any hassles the virus sent to you thru my address
book caused!  I opened a file from a long time friend [we have
known each other over 30 years! I had no reason to worry her
E-mail to me would contain a virus] and it spread to my computer
immediately. I have two virus detecting apps but neither was
updated in March, which is when the modified Pretty Park virus
started. I certainly hope you did not open the file. It has taken me
hours to clean my system. Preston, a tech with my provider,
CCMS, has been most helpful throughout this procedure. He
also warned me of the latest virus to hit ~~~~> PLATAN. Do not
open that Trojan Virus!! It steals your passwords!  Delete it
right away! It even has backdoor capabilities. I know this virus
is called a "WORM",,,,I think the hacker/hackers who made it
and used it are the real WORMS!!!!
Marsha