NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 13:21:44 -0500
7bit
From:
Lisa Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Kathryn M Przywara <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> We can't use ... the powdered sugar bc of the corn starch.

Kathy:

I have an address for a company that makes powdered sugar without corn
starch.  I've been meaning to order a bag, but don't have any experience
with the company or the product.  It was recommended through another allergy
related group.

http://www.monitorsugar.com/htmtext/allerg.html

Also, if you have a high powered mixer, I can get you a recipe to make your
own with sugar and tapioca starch.  (Fails miserably with low powered
mixer.)

Since this is veering off topic, email me directly if you have any
questions.

Lisa