BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks.\" -- Mary D" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 13:45:04 EDT
In a message dated 6/2/00 11:30:35 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> It was the most unusual invoice we have ever received.

Sharpshooter,

I am in full admiration of your business relationships. I assume Ms Gray is a
prodigal candidate for straightening out the receivables of lost souls and
will have a brilliant career accordingly -- do tell, possibly consider
warning her to stay away from winter cold Michigan, where there was recently
reported on BP such overly owed business character in abundance and that if
she is inclined to go West, for whatever as yet unrevealed reason, that she
need not stop in California (where those despicable Ralph peoples come from)
but can go directly onto Hawai -- providing, of course, she rents an
appropriatly historic catamaran for ferry of the whole bunch of us to the
beach pignic.

Shaman