RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 08:58:25 -0800
----- > I still eat a diet that is comprised of 100% natural, raw foods --
all
> organic foods and some wild foods as well (I get access to a lot more
> locally grown wild foods in the warmer weather months).

what wild foods are available to you ?

 I base my diet on
> fresh fruit -- about 85% of my diet by volume, and about 65% calorically.
> do not eat any avocados or other fatty fruits, and I do not eat any
> "non-sweet fruits", so all that fruit is the real deal -- e.g. mangos,
> apples, bananas, figs, dates, persimmons, etc etc etc.. I balance out the
> rest of the diet with the following:
>
> * Raw ocean fish (about 5 oz. per day)
>
> * Free range eggs (whole - 4 per day)
>
> * Nuts (about an ounce per day)
>
> * Flax seeds (2 oz. per day)
>
> * Dulse (wild Atlantic sea vegetable -- a few tablespoons per day)
>
> * Fresh greens (mostly kale, cilantro, & lettuce -- several ounces total
per
> day)
>
> * Fresh garlic (a few cloves once every 2 days)
>
> * Potatoes (I eat about 4-6oz of potatoes just once every 10 days, and
have
> found them to be an important food for me to have on occasion -- eaten
raw,
> like everything else)

in the light of those number how much calories are left for fruits for you
to eat , what weight of fruits does it represente ?

> I also encompass various other (health-, well-being-, vitality-, etc.
> -aiding) things as part of a holistic way of life. It really just comes
down
> to living healthfully. This includes doing a lot of meditation, and
spending
> plenty of time in Nature (yes, it deserves a capital 'N' ;^) ).

are you living in a city?
. My intentions

> So, I hope all is well with you, and maybe you found this message to be
interesting?

i am interested

it met my need for clarity and sharing . thank you
jean-claude