RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 01:31:23 -0700
>what's wrong with enthusiasm?  wherever I stand, I'm 100% there--should I
>remain dull
>and indifferent?  perhaps give up the whole enterprise and just watch TV?

If you are enthousiast to the present moment that is great , the
problem
arise when you get enthousiast for the future ( expecting certain
outcomes )
or for ideas that might not hold their promises . the result often is
counterreaction of blocking the source of enthousiasm . And you end up
sarcastic at the enthousiasm of others judmental and cynical.

far from me the intention of blocking your enthousiasm . I  just would
prefer  the paleoidea  not ending up under the fire like the vegan one
do
 it just doen't help understanding). IMO they have both valuable
things to
say., and an underlying common ground .
jean-claude