BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "lapsit exillas"
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 16:56:11 EDT
In a message dated 5/22/00 11:21:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Has anyone ever seen this done? (And no, I don't mean 5 mil poly around your
>  rusty mobile home trailer held in place with hay bales.)

Sharpshooter,

For all-winter duration we used to order specialty reinforced tarps from an
outfit called Armorlon in TX. Much more sturdy than the standard blue tarps
you can purchase at the contractor supply houses. They can custom cut & fit
and have all sorts of neat clips & devices to assist in tie-down. If you are
interested I'll track them down and see if they are still in business.

][<en