RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
François Dovat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 23:36:59 +0100
Hi Kirt !

K : I am very interested. It just seems prudent to read all the parts before
> commenting, no? How many parts are there so I can pace myself?

F : Glad to know! There are 123 parts. Or perhaps 12. Or maybe 1234 as
well...  anyway, let's go on a little further, even that might be risky for me. Where were we? Oh, yeah, triangular relations.

I see it only as a theoretical ideal situation, since all triangular relations happen to me before I heard of this theory and ended in a catastrophic comedy well worth of a movie - even that I ain't a star.  I'm single for a while now, and before to be in love with two persons, I've got still to meet one partner. But once two "fall" in love, it seems the third one follows before long, if he/she's not already there... For some people it may take longer, but in my case it's always been immediate or quick. I didn't even have to be taken for dead as in the "Pearl Harbour" movie, and I'm no snobbish aristocrat like in the other famous movie "Titanic". Sometimes, it was myself torn apart between two girls.
Next time, I'll know better. But still the other won't know and I'll have to explain her she's locked up in obsolete believes. Well, I met her once or twice, but it was her other lover who couldn't swap the old beliefs for the new theory. I understood it:  I'm still blocked to slug intake. So, the third one has to be liberated from the old confinment also, and so on for the next ones. The best practical solution would be to go to another planet where people are free from our cultural disgusts, fears, dogmas, and misconceptions...

On Earth all of us, instinctos or not, are subject to fears of losing the loved one - it seems because of our neurosis due to the said childhood trauma. It is difficult to get out of this vicious circle and Burger's advice is now to proceed very carefully and even not  at all if the other member of the couple can't bear it. It may be a wise advice, but I would probably find it difficult to follow it. He also says we might still be the quarry of the dissociated IRP, meaning we have in such a case a physical only, loveless attraction, confusing it with real love (IMP). In this case our actual partner is supposed to feel it and warn us.
She/he wouldn't be jealous; it would just be a natural pulse warning against an abnormal situation. As there wasn't any name for this pulse, he called it "Excalibur", the name of the sword of mythical King Arthur. In the movie of the same name, this sword is thrown between two lowers in unfair situation, the third one being betrayed. In a former scene, the Excalibur sword was misused for a rivalry and encysted in a roc. Its function is to show an error, per example an IRP relation, but not to be used to help jealousy, which would be an input of Excalibur's energy into a rivalry pulse - confusion due to neurosis and fear and aimed at breaking a real love (IMP).
We mighta come back to "Excalibur" latter on.

In an IMP relation, reproduction would be announced by a dream or a vision in which the name of the child would be given. Of course, I can't authenticate such a statement. But when I told that to a friend, she jumped of her seat, asking me: "Who said that?"   "Burger!" I answered, surprised. She said it happened to her. If no such premonition occurs, procreation wouldn't happen and no contraceptive system would ever be needed. Kids would come only if and when they have to... Marvellous isn't it? Don't sue me if one gets pregnant without warning! There's no written guarantee and no large scale testing, only Trobriand Islands natives ( Malinovsky's account), perhaps also Eskimos, other H/Gs and Burger's words, accompanied by explanations about the necessary decoupling of our intellect during love/genital intercourse. It would be a very interesting subject of research. If true it will be a new explanation of the population exponential explosion since the beginning of Neolithic. What we know is that spermatozoids gotta swim trough several barriers before reaching ovules. Mental state could possibly affect those barriers.

Let's go to another floor now.
Once the functioning of our food instinct is understood, we can comprehend the function of pleasure and pain. Pleasure signifies appropriate feeding and pain illustrate the opposite. The same thing happen when a mistake such a touching a hot object is done, pain indicating an error.
From these facts, it can be supposed that pain is here not as a devil's tool to torture us, but as an indicator of mistakes. When it occurs, we would have first to find the cause, meaning find out our error. When found, we still have to choose whether we wanna go on with the same error or change something. Anyway there is a delay, as with the hand on a hot source, and by this duration some area of skin is burned.
This philosophy can be extended to social and planetary problems. Cooking food and agriculture may be errors, leading to social aches, society troubles, burning of Earth skin. At a planetary scale, 10 000 years would be a somewhat proportional delay.
We can only hope that now we see the iceberg straight ahead, our ship can still change its course in time and won't meet the fate of the "Titanic" and all his pretentious materialists aboard. Only love and humility could have saved them, and I guess it is exactly our case too. We have the chance of having a faster and more efficient communication tool, but we're running out of time also.

Are there only you and I on this list? Next part soon anyway... and I hope I'm not going astray!

Cheers,
Francois