RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
François Dovat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 11:34:25 +0100
Hi Kirt,
Here comes some more. Thanks for the space, but don't bite your tongue to long, it must be painful...

When everyone has got at least two lovers, the whole society becomes linked together instead of being fragmented into closed families, families which in turn form bigger closed groups. These national or religious groups are bound to clash against each other if foreigners are considered as enemies, as happen with frustrated and materialist folks confining themselves behind walls and borders.
I learned by a radio broadcast that there are two cities in Italy where the custom is to have two lovers... It was said that some researcher were working there, but they kept the names of these cities secret, in order to avoid a flood of curious people. It was also said that life there was peaceful and exempt of crimes. All I can say is that it wasn't apparently a joke.
It's also clear that the closed familial way of life is Neolithic. H/Gs way of live is centred on the tribe, not on the family, and everything is shared within the tribe. They ignore the private property, which is typically Neolithic also. This is understandable once we realize that private property has arisen with agriculture, which is shown by the appearance of cities fortified to protect the grain harvest. If you work hard on your fields, you may well dislike seeing your crop harvested by someone else. On the opposite, food gathered or hunted does require work to be produced and so belongs to none. Some animals have their own territory, but it is unclear whether hominids had any, and even if they had some, they would probably issue only warnings against offenders, just like various animals do. But amazingly, many animals share food without fighting.
Now that we know grain and specially wheat I contains "exorphines" (see http://www.edfac.unimelb.edu.au/EPM/papers/GW_paper.html ) , it confirms the hypothesis suggested by Burger long ago. He said that physical and psychical disorders due to the cooking of food and to a diet including more and more grain must have been the key factor in the Palaeolithic - Neolithic conversion. If cooked food disturbed sexual behaviour (as our experiment shows), love/sexual relations wouldn't work properly anymore. New frustrating rules would have been needed to maintain a kind of social order. In turn, the frustration would lead to neuroses and neuroses to delinquency, criminality and wars, this problem being compounded with the arising of private crops. A pressure would have to be put on individuals to compel them to obey the rules, rules that soon became laws enforced by police, courts and leaders. At this point, there ain't no satisfactory rules for leaders, be they dictators, kings or democratically elected, and if there were rules, no organisation to enforce them. So, war has become a kind of rule.
We can see now that as soon as legal pressure is eased, as in cases of wars, many deranged fellows behave in a way very detrimental to the others and to the whole society. It shows a deep unbalance in what is considered as the normal "wild" human behaviour. With the new theoretical model, we understand there's nothing basically wrong with homo sapiens, as long as they are fed the proper nutrition and get enough love. "Civilised" guys behaviour's got something wrong, but the behaviour of wild tribal raw-fed humans should be all right, just like the one of wild animals. No irremediable structural defects...

Some parts of the old walls looked sound. After checking, they were incorporated the new theoretical model. Till now, we've seen only some basic principles; there are several others, as well as old bricks to be talked about.

Please let me know whether you are interested in questioning or exploring further this subject, and where inside the building you whish to go. I feel having a soliloquy.

Francois