RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paul Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:20:14 -0500
Loren,

Thanks for the information. I will take a look at your site.

As far as the fruit issue...I don't doubt that my problems with fruits are
related to having a toxic body (especially liver and intestines, but really
through the whole body). It may also be because of less than optimal
assimilation I simply have to eat too much overall, of any food. I also had
severe candidiasis, and I actually tolerate fruit much better than I did a
few years ago, as I am certainly much less toxic than I was. If/when the
time comes when it seems more appropriate or beneficial for me to eat a
high-percentage fruit diet, then I will go in that direction.

Incidentally, stage 4 of the program I am starting on (assuming I decide to
stick with it that far!) is a 7 day water fast. The first three are 7-day
colenema programs.

My thinking on colenema cleansing is that although the process is unnatural,
we all lived many years (in my case 30-plus) years building up toxins in
unnatural ways and it seems to be a safe and fast way to eliminate a large
amount of filth from the body in a short period of time. In any case, my
water-only fast probably won't happen until next year. It would not feel
right for me to jump into a water fast right now anyways, but it does appeal
to me and I have already decided I will do one at some point in the not too
distant future.

Paul