RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Wes Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 19:49:13 -0500
Carol,

>The folks who say there is no impacted fecal matter point to pictures of the
>pink and squeaky-clean insides of sick people.

Correct. However, are these pictures only of the colon, or do they also
include pictures of the entire length of the small intestine? Many contend
that the supposed "mucoid plaque" may actually exist in sacculations of the
small intestine.

>And yet we hear these
>stories of horrid black gunk all the time.  How about this:  Why couldn't
>the horrid black gunk be secreted over a very short period of time as a way
>to dump unwanted toxins?  Maybe our intestines can go from sitting there
>pink and empty to storing nasty black gunk for quick elimination in a matter
>of hours if given the proper incentive.  Maybe?

Yes. I've also thought about this possibility. It could be that toxins get
dumped into the intestines from elsewhere (various places in the body in
general), and subsequently eliminated. Sounds like a good way to get rid of
a lot of toxins in a hurry.

Wes