RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 00:05:54 -0800
>There is no organic food here.  I can eat raw seafood.  But I am suspicious
>of non-organic meats and chicken.
>
>I smelled each as you say, then I chose the liver.  But I cannot eat raw
>chicken liver.  I can eat raw fish livers but not chicken.  I just think it
>is too bad for me to eat this raw food that has been raised so poorly and
>handled so poorly.  I would try it if it were a fish.  Do you eat
>store-bought meat, poultry raw?

No  , i will not eat a commercial chicken especially, raw or cooked i
could
and i had eaten commercial beef or lamb at time . I am doing all what
i can
do,   to access sources of good meat .  now that i know how good meat
,
taste,  i will not go for less. I deserve the best. And you too!
jean-claude