RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jlpresto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:08:58 +0900
I became hungry this morning and I went to the fridge and took out my
choices...salmon, cod, chicken legs or chicken liver with heart.

There is no organic food here.  I can eat raw seafood.  But I am
suspicious
of non-organic meats and chicken.

I smelled each as you say, then I chose the liver.  But I cannot eat
raw
chicken liver.  I can eat raw fish livers but not chicken.  I just
think it
is too bad for me to eat this raw food that has been raised so poorly
and
handled so poorly.  I would try it if it were a fish.  Do you eat
store-bought meat, poultry raw?

Judith