RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 09:30:55 -0800
-dly, you do not provide any counterarguments which
>may help me (or anybody else reading in here) improve my health
>even further (if that is possible from food alone).
>
>> Your goal seems to be "passing on some info"
>> from a fringe group about your superior thinking on matters of nutrition.
>> You worship your pedistal; I eat them for the minerals they contain. ;)
>>
>I have never said it is superior..merely good for me and a lot of
>others I know. You chose this word..and if you believe anything
>I say to be inferior then by all means go ahead and provide some
>credible counterarguments.
>
>> >OK?
>>
>> Totally up to you, Alan. Think about what you're saying and how you're
>> saying it or expect me to point out your overboard moments when I have
the
>> time.
>>

>But there are of course other people, even in your corner of
>the woods, who have benefitted from what individual members
>of our group (such as Guy-Claude Burger in the instance below)
>have said.

It is for a while now that i am reading about your group. I am confused
about what is your group. You are including Guy claude Burger now , and i
understood that your group was fruitarian or at least vegan oriented?
Sorry about my ignorance, i just trying to make sense of all those
discussions going on here.
Can you explain?
jean-claude>|