RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 21:18:18 -0800
Hi Rhea!

We don't "do" recipes because we don't mix our foods, but here's something
my son and his friends really enjoyed. I called them "vegie faces" Just take
a plate and whatever raw vegies you have, cut them however you want into
shapes and make a "face" on the plate.  For example, a red pepper smile,
cuke slices for eyes, long carrot nose, sprout hair etc...
Also,if you can have a small garden, kids love to eat in the garden. One
question, though: if you're kids are attracted to certain raw foods, isn't
it possible that this is exactly what they need, and might be meeting their
needs better than something different? Just a thought...
Warmly, ingrid