Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 08:00:25 -0400
------------------------------

Amadeus Schmidt wrote:

>>Thanks [to jeane claude] for your answers to my try project.
Now I've the problem to get that more asian stuff in good old europe..
I'll try on some asian markets I know of in munich.
Of this high protein foods very small amounts should be able to lift up
try-levels. I think that the high try-content is what remains
in memory as good taste if one's try- hungry.
(= hungry for niacin and serotonin).

>>Meanwhile i've to stick to normal available food to try it out.
Dates may be fine as already high in (natural) carbohydrate
but for 50 mg tryptophan are 100g dates necessary.
For adding a safety addition rather much.

100 grams of dates is only 3 1/2 oz.  It's not a huge portion at all.
It does help to eat it with nuts (I think) to blunt the sweetness.

>>100g sesame providing 150mg tryptophan together with nice carbos look fine.
I haven't fond yet a recipe for almost only sesame - rather i eat it raw.
Still looking for it.

100 grams of sesame seeds is a large volume. They are less dense than dates.

Rachel