From:
David Lewandowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 23:19:55 -0700
At 01:39 PM 05/01/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>I realize this is basically off-topic, but since vaccinations are DEFINITELY
>not paleo, perhaps someone here can help.

        There is at least one of the following exemptions allowed in every state:
medical(every single person has brain stem trauma from vaccines),
philosophical, and/or religious. Use any they have available.

>My school is requiring me to take two MMR shots, separated by a month.  The
>school is Maui Community College.

        They would like you to believe that they are mandatory but vaccines are not!

        Just take a look at www.909shot.com.

>I don't want to give up my entire life plans because I must take a vaccination
>shot!  Is there some way I can get a objective look at exactly how dangerous
>they are, what problems to expect, if any, and how to minimize problems if
they
>occur?
>
>I am especially worried about it because I am so reactive to foods, medicine,
>and so on.  My IgE allergy tests (blood) were basically off the charts.  The
>lab told me they saw such things very, very rarely.  Furthermore, I tend to
>have a lot of side effects whenever I take any medicine.  In fact I always
have
>some side effect, and a couple have been dangerous, hospitalizing me for a few
>days, even when most people would rarely react to a medicine.  I am also
>worried about what
>might be in those shots other than the dead virus.

        Mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum, just to name a few.

>Any ideas?

        Look long and hard and you will eventually see that vaccines reduce the
health potential of the human race.
        And as always follow the money trail.

>Erik Hill

        E-mail me privately if you wish to know more specifics.

Dave