BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "It's a bit disgusting, but a great experience...." -- Squirrel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 22:44:21 EDT
Are you tired of no-account slug-a-beds on your listerv using Lurk-No-More
instead of making soulful pronouncements about the virtue of dovetail joints
and making jokes about the time they used welder's goggles in an outhouse?

We are, too, and that's why we created Lurk-Away!  With patented Lurk-Blok
(TM) , this dynamic software product screens out those synthetic automated
phrases like "See you at the Pignic!", "Why, no, actually Morgans have a very
smooth ride!" and "Wow, are they still using those glass gasoline pumps in
Arkansas?"  Also blocks anything to do with buff French stonemasons trading
Creole zingers with the big mama cook.   The deluxe edition also detects that
guy who thinks all his one-liners are really cool and puts him on his own
endless bounce-back loop!

Contact 1-800-Mailer-Daemon, and reduce noise instantly!