BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 16:48:53 EDT
(In a girlish hand, on purple construction paper    :)

Dear Mr. Xxxxx:

I understand you would like to settle the matter regarding the work of the
Office for Metropolitan History on the Xxxxx Hotel.

In addition to the origional balance of $2,569.00 - for which we are holding
your check, uncashed - there is also a charge of $15.00 (for our court
filing) and a total of $102.76 (1% interest per month for 5 months).

The total, $117.76 should be sent to us at 246 West 80th Street, NYC, 10024
in a check payable to Olivia Gray (me).

Alternately, we would be happy to return your origional check and let the
court resolve the matter !! [with the two dots of the exclamation points
rendered as eyes in a face].

Have a good day,   Olivia G.  [with heart shapes dotting the eyes]