RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
François Dovat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:35:13 +0100
> Francois:
> "Of course selective pressure would be low if the new food doesn't affect
LRS, but there'll be some anyway."

> Stefanie:
> "No, there won't be any if LRS is not affected."
>
> Francois:
> "I'm not sure of that. The survival of experienced elders can
> be vital to the group."

  Stefanie :
> If it is vital to the group it will affect LRS so then there
> is a selective pressure leading to evolution.

You are now just demonstrating the fine point that any new factor in the
environment will affect LRS. So any new food should affect LRS and in the
long-term lead to adaptation. Discussing about LRS was then irrelevant and
we may wonder how you could start the argument to finaly brillantly
demonstrate that it was irrelevant. It should have appeared to me, but the
irony is that you discovered it yourself !

Stefanie :
> That evolution happens is observable all around us and has been proven
many times.

I never disputed that. What I wrote was about your LRS based theory.

François