RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Axel Makaroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 13:00:23 -0300
At 09:48 22/03/1999 +0100, you wrote:

>Hi Axel,
>
>> i tried eggs but did not like the taste.
>
>I find that aged eggs taste better (I just leave them 2 weeks at room
>temperature). Yolks usually taste better than whites.
>
>Have you considered trying shellfish (scallops, clams...)?
>
>--Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>

in fact, i am intuitively attracted to seafood, but my senses just do not
agree.

so far what i trust the most to decide what to swallow is the taste. i put
it in my mouth, and give it a try. lately it is working very sharply with
things like bananas, grapes, dates, endivie, lettuce, almonds, sea
vegetables, etc. sometimes i am attracted to the idea of giving up my ideas
of "should be" and "good food, bad food", and eat by pleasure only, but too
little variety and also my body is in some kind of permanent imbalance, so
it will have to wait.

axel makaroff