From:
Becca Buffum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 13:21:02 -0400

Hi everyone-

Happy Easter/Passover/Spring! I was planning to make the GF Pantry's
Cranberry/Orange bread to bring to my mom's on Easter. I know that gf baked
goods are best eaten fresh- but I have to make it the day before. Any ideas
on  the best way to store it so it still tastes ok and doesn't get crumbly?
is it worth freezing for just one night?

(also- a general baking question- does anyone know how changing the size or
shape of baking dishes effects cooking time or temp? (i.e- using muffin tins
instead of baking dish- or square pan instead of bundt?)

Thanks for any thoughts!

Hope your weather is better than the "spring showers" (??!) we're getting in
Boston.

Becca