Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 19:29:19 -0400
From:
Joan K. Davitt <[log in to unmask]>

This is the message from the archives re: gluten free status of Lee Kum Kee
Hoisin sauce. I am still awaiting a detailed list of their GF products will
forward this when I receive it. Also a second message from the archives
indicating the GF status of Lee Kum Kee. The first message is from 1999 and
the second from 1998. Happy eating.

"Thank you for your interest in Lee Kum Kee products.

>We understand that the source of ingredient is particularly important to
>individual who has special dietary requriements, whether for religious,
>cultural or health reasons. In order to allow consumers to understand what's
>in the food they buy, all ingredients contain in our sauces are listed out
>on the label. It helps consumers to refer to the ingredient list on the
>label to see if the products contain ingredients that are sensitive to them.

>In answering your questions, I am pleased to advise our Hoisin Sauce do not
>include ingredients of wheat, rye, barely and oats causing the
>gluten-allergic reactions."

"LEE KUM KEE "HOISIN SAUCE" is GF, it's made with sweet potatoes."
joan
Ardmore, PA