Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 10:34:11 +0100
From:

Maybe I should have sent this privately....I don't since I think it is
important!

If you as written below you do yourselfes a huge unfavour, how on earth
will non celiacs ever understand if we not repeatingly tell them about
it? If you say you are allergic because that is the easiest thing to
do...well, no one will understand us!

Incredible bad advice! Of course I can get irritated when I've had to
explain many times in one day but it's worth it, now most people in
Sweden knows what glutenintolerance is and respect it. I can eat at any
restaurant I want to since there is always minimum one person who knows
what it is. That's what you gain by repeating it over and over. And that
sure makes a celiacs life easier to deal with, don't you think?

Anna M