From:
"T.M. HO" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 18:46:57 -0700
Hi,

I have the following questions/problems, could someone give me a reply?

Recently, I installed a new hard drive as the master in my computer.  The
old drive is now the slave.  I also divided the new drive into 4 partitions.
Now the old drive and the new drive in partition 1 already with window 98.
I also want to install a window 98 in partition 2 and a Chinese version of
window 98 in partition 3 so that I can use different OS of window.  Will
this be possible if I do not use any boot manager software like the
"Partition Magic"?  I mean can I just use some commands (like Dos commands)
to have the computer to boot from different OS in different partitions or
different drives.  If yes, could you tell me the details.

Regards,
Tze Ming Ho