From:
"Frank R. Brown" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 10:16:22 -0400
I can't answer your question directly. (I've never seen a
dual-boot system for *sale*, and I don't know anything
about thelinuxstore.)

However, it is very easy to setup multi-boot systems,
so any competent vendor *ought* to be able to sell
you one.

In general, linux has less intel-based system driver
support than windows, so the only trick is making
sure you can get linux drivers for all the pieces of
your system, but for a generic desktop, in general
you won't have too much trouble.

But why make a point of buying a system with a
dual-boot configuration preloaded?  Why not just
download a copy of linux (or buy a linux cd) and
install it yourself on the workstation of you choice?

Good luck.

Bill Nussbaumer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I recently ran across a dual booting desktop workstation (Linux and Win98) at
> www.thelinuxstore.com.  Has anyone seen a reliable vendor selling dual boot
> laptops?

     Frank R.Brown
     Frank.R.Brown@MailAndNews