C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 12:14:55 -0500
No , I didn't see ER Thursday night (never got in to the show , but , I have
always have wanted to since it begun).  I guess , after reading Brian's
original post made me think of the right to die movement.  I thought of
committing suicide for many years. . .  Every thought I had was suicidal.
:((( BUT , then, I found this ListServ and others like this and found out
there are other people that are suffering with similar problems as me and
they are smart too.  I'm not saying that I don't think of suicide anymore ,
but , it has gotten a lot better and farther and farther apart.:)))  I'm
sometimes viewed as retarded , too , but , actually I'm as smart as a tack
as I graduated from a vocational school with a double major.

Kathy