BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM"
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 23:52:06 EDT
In a message dated 4/19/2000 1:04:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 One of the professors that I most admired was the one who told me that the
only
 thing I would learn in 5 years of architecture school that would be of any
use
 in the real world was how to letter nicely.  He was right. . .

Lisa,

With the scumbag professors you had, it's a miracle you learned how to do
anything at all useful in your five years (where did you serve your time?) ;
either that, or you were no slouch before you got to ArchiSchool.   You and
Barbara (and the rest of you chicks, too... [BIG, NONSEXIST, WINK ; JUST
KIDDING,GALS!) must be pretty damn good to be able to put up with the shit
that we Penis People dish out.

Do I get my sensitivity points now?

Ralph