From:
The Smith Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 01:51:16 -0800
Hey folks,
Thought I would put my two cents in and and see if i could help.I curently
have a lan connection and a dialup that i use daily.I use a download
accelerator that will work in conjunction quite easily.the free program
realy works and i have put it through the test on several machines.You can
get it from www.lidan.com .When you go into set-up you will have the option
to intigrate the accelerator into your browser. Go ahead and say yes for you
will be given an option to use factory default settings at each download.
You can specify specific file extensions for it tom recognize and to be able
to detect clicks.There is more information at thier site how it works but to
give you and idea it makes multiple connections to the file downloading each
section simaltaneously,then putting it back together at the end of the
download and the best part it supports resume.

Hope this helps.
Robert W, Smith

http://im.yahoo.com

                     visit our download web page at: