From:
Dan Grasley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:49:14 EST
I'm not sure if you guys deal with Linux related stuff, if not, then I
apologize for posting this message.  If you care to tackle this one then
read on:  I have successfully installed RedHat v5.2.  Everytime I run
XWindows it seems that the desktop size is too big for my monitor, what I
mean is that when XWindows starts, I only physically see the bottomleft-hand
half of the desktop.  By moving my mouse to the opposite side, the screen
shifts and I can see the other side of the desktop - what a pain!  I have a
Creative Banshee 16MB AGP video card and a KDS Avitron monitor.  Could my
video card be the problem or am I missing something?? Thanks!

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html