NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:44:19 +0100
On Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:29:58 -0700, Kathryn M Przywara
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>On Thu, 20 Apr 2000 18:07:43 +0100 Megan
><[log in to unmask]> writes:
>> As I've already said, I am not in the US.
>> Mc Donalds ingredients differ from country to country.
>> Your information has no relevance to me.
>
>Sorry, I guess I didn't follow the thread closely enough.  Someone did
>ask about the ingreds in the US and I was very specific that it was US
>ingreds so maybe it was relevant to them.  BTW, there is no UK list on
>their web site - they have Canada or Australia, but nothing for the UK.
>There are a few other European contries like Italy and France.
>
>A thousand pardons...

Thats OK...  Still getting over being called a commie limey b**** on
usenet (AFAIK, I'm actually none of the three[1]) so I was a bit
oversensitive on the US issue at the time.  Sorry.

Its something I have been meaning to take up with McDonalds UK - the
fact that they don't have the sort of allergy information other
countries do.  In fact McD's UK seem to not even have a website!

Thing is, I'm lazy and being LI I can get away with small amounts of
milk (like the whey in the nuggets) without too many ill-effects.

Megan