CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Issodhos @aol.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 23:33:11 EST
So, does anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with the census?  I find
even the short form to be highly invasive and unrelated to what the
constitutional reason for the census is.  Besides using the information for
distributing political payoffs, the other major users of the information
gathered are business owners and corporate management.  I am opposed to
funding the former and I think businesses should foot their own bill and not
use the government to forcibly extract information from us for the
development of their customer base or marketing strategy.
Yours,
Issodhos