C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 13:51:30 -0700
Trisha,
I know what you mean about constant pain.  I live with constant pain 24
hours a day, seven days a week.  As I said before I have to take Vioxx in
the morning and Amitriplyne (sp) at night just to make it through a normal
day.  The two or three days a week when I have my migraines and extra pain I
end up taken up to ten ibruprophine just to tolerate being awake.
But there has been a new problem I am dealing with for the past two or three
weeks, maybe someone can help.  The muscle in the back of my left leg, the
one that runs from your bottom to the back of your knee, has been extremely
tight and as of last night it has tighten even more, no matter what I do I
can not get it to relax, and it is very painful.  Could this be related to
the neck injury that has not healed and also started the fibromyalgia like
symptoms or do you think it is an injury of its own ?  If it is related I
need to make the orthopedic see me again and do something about all of this
pain, instead of just giving me meds.  But if it is an injury of its own
maybe I should go to the ER and get it checked out, since I do not have a
permanent physician or insurance.  What does everyone think ?
Thanks
Deborah mom of 4

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World