C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dave at Inclusion Daily Express <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 04:43:45 -0700
Hi Tamar "Mag", Trisha and all,

Thank you for your kind words, Mag. I'm glad you are enjoying the service
and hope you are finding it helpful in your advocacy efforts. (By the way,
there have been a number of people signing up for the two-week free trial
from your neck-of-the-woods. If you are in any way responsible -- even if
it's just your good vibes -- thank you so much!)

Thank you also Trisha for posting my message!  Just starting out like this,
word of mouth (or word of mouse and keyboard) is all I have to let people
know about this service.

I'm glad to be part of the C-Palsy community. As time permits (I am trying
to cut back on my "day job") I'll post items that come my way that may be of
particular importance to list members here.

Dave Reynolds, Editor
Inclusion Daily Express
http://www.inclusiondaily.com