BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 12:28:32 EDT
In a message dated 8/1/2000 8:05:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< We think that these kids will be really impressed with the bulldozers, the
 loaders, this big equipment, and that they'll look at who's operating this
 equipment, and see that they're intelligent, articulate people." >>

And when the little dears are done learning to operate front-end loaders from
the intelligent, articulate Operating Engineers, we'll send them to
architect's  and realtor's offices to learn Business English as taught by
David Mamet.

Ralph