BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 08:03:37 EDT
"We think that these kids will be really impressed with the bulldozers, the
loaders, this big equipment, and that they'll look at who's operating this
equipment, and see that they're intelligent, articulate people."  -- NPR
interview with the spokeswoman for a summer "Construction Camp", designed to
introduce 5th graders to the construction industry.

Sign me,  worked on a Great Lakes ore carrier, from Silver Bay to Ashtabula