BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM"
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 08:15:04 EDT
In a message dated 4/17/00 8:54:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Does Mrs. Follett find Rousseau's confessions or your own more
illuminating?

No comment.

>> Maybe by the time you have enough work behind you to impress someone, its
easy to forgive the mistakes of others, because you've made some humdingers.

Wisdom w/ age and experience? It also occurs in time that the complexity of
life becomes abundantly clear in at least the recognition that there is more
going on than we will ever be able to comprehend and control, along with a
decrease in extra mental synapses, thus, pushing here and there with an
economy of purpose and going with the flow elsewhere. I've always been
interested in the simulation of wisdom with it in mind that a well planned
simulation may eventually result in a long term habit. Plato advising mothers
on the honor of their children sort of thing. This was what I was thinking
about when I was loading the truck full of bull manure. The observer, the
observed, and Zeno's paradox. So, where do we live in this?

][<en