BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 22:14:32 -0500
I use mine to persuade anyone who challenges me, that training me to do laundry
and several other responsibilities I'd prefer not to be entrusted with, is
placing more of their precious possessions and health at risk. than the task
could possibly be worth.  It is a self fulfilling endeavor, I really will ruin
clothes without intending to, and if we are not fifty miles of paddling away
from the nearest restaurant, you really don't want to risk my cooking.  So the
way I see it, I'm using my 2 billion for the health and safety of my friends and
family.  I feel warm and fuzzy all over!

-jc