Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
David Pray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 08:47:58 -0400
Hi I have been putting a computer together can't get the CD burner to work
The motherboard Microstar 5184, processor is a AMD-K6 400, creative 48Xmx
cd player,  ati agp video card, us robotics modem , adaptec 2903B scsi
card all seems well, but the Yamaha CD-REWRITABLE DRIVE model# CRW4416S.I
can't get this to work the terminator is on id#3 cable is good just won't
see it. In the device manager no conflictions. Does anyone have any
suggestions ? I also can't get the mouse to work with the PS/2 plug on
the board. Not a big problem though the serial mouse works OK but if I
I could free up a IRQ. Is there a place to learn how IRQ share each other
the scsi card shares 14 but device manager say it is OK. Thank You

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html