Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Tracy L. Bloom" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 11:50:00 -0500
I am having trouble with lost chains and therefor the computer hangs up quite frequently.  This problem seems to be random at best, I spoke briefly with a friend who thought it might be the communication between the HD and the Mother Board via the controller. My system  starts with a Intel W6BXA MB w/Celron 433 chip, with a Western Digital 6.4 Gig HD, controller on the MB,  Intel 740 Video Card, Creative labs sound card, 56k modem v90, 44X CD ROM, and 128 Meg Ram running Win 98.    Is there any new drivers I need to install for better communication?  Do I have other problems?  Your help is appreciated !

Tracy Bloom

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html