C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 08:08:20 -0400
Could you guys post this for me?  Got bounced because it arrved after I
closed account.

Thanks.

My dear friends,

June 2nd and I've made no significant motion toward the whatnextnesses of my
life.  I have no one to blame but myself and I'm too old to waste my time
and energy with self blame.

I've kept up with most goings on on the List for far longer and with more
interest than I'd thought likely.  The CP kids and adults here have done me
proud to be an adult with CP.  I consider myself enriched and fortunate to
have made many friends: with and without.  This is one of the smartest most
talented and accomplished gathering in which I've ever participated.  I keep
telling my local CP friends about you and hopefully they will find their way
here.

I am taking a long and indeterminate "sabbatical."  This time I'm going cold
turkey, stopping all forms of CP List delivery in order not to be tempted to
spend time and effort writing and posting.  Maybe just maybe a workable
worthwhile life will recur this side of the Internet.  As you know I live
alone and have managed to give procrastination a stretch closer to a black
hole of nullity than the scope of absurd postponement the term usually
conveys.

I know your email addresses, you know mine.  The responsibility is mutual
for keeping in touch.

Have a great summer!

Oh-and Goddess Bless!

ISM