BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks.\" -- Mary D" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Lawrence Kestenbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:21:21 -0400
On Fri, 18 Aug 2000, Trelstad, Derek wrote:

> To reply to this somewhat poorly worded query would have required a Giant
> Leap. With such a Deepstep, a Giant Leap could result in severe bodily
> injury. Second, I don't think the municipality had completed construction of
> the "Group Arrival" wing at the Deepstep International Airport in the
> nineteenth century. And, the last question is too hot to touch. But, off the
> record, I think this is a really bad idea.

Indeed.

By the way, it turns out that I *did* reply to that query.  Something
along the lines of "Those sound like interesting questions, but I have no
way of answering them."

> I am planning a trip to the backwoods of New Hampshire. One more post like
> this and I may have to change my plans...

No problem -- I'll refrain.  Enjoy your trip.

---
Lawrence Kestenbaum, [log in to unmask]