BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - \"Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM\"" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 22:19:02 EDT
In a message dated 4/17/2000 11:53:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<  Listing in this magnificent volume "cannot be bought" but
 is based "on personal achievement alone"; however, strictly for your
 convenience, you may purchase the GRAND EDITION for $165.00 -
 and don't forget a second copy for the country house!!!

Seems to me we've been through this before, and that most of us are waiting
(patiently!) for our Xerox copies.  On the other hand, if the esteemed
honoree were to offer them as a host/ess gift,  no Pinhead would be so
ungracious as to turn one down.

So, Chris, how much matzoh do you think you can you eat before your
intestines explode?  And by the way, in case you're bringing VB to a really
kosher Seder, you better get him to lay off the sauce -- fermented grain is a
big no-no among the Hebes this week.

Ralph (temporary Chometz Czar)