CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tony Abdo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 23:04:17 -0600
Issodhos, if you don't mind me asking.... Did you at least get your GED?
If not, I strongly encourage you to overcome your prejudice against
public education, and go back, do the studies, and keep at it,  until
you pass.    You can do it!

And Tresy, your comment about Kamau is just what I would expect from
you.     Oh!? That was Issodhos, wasn't it?       Sorry, I get you two
confused.

Issodhos, I can't pull a fast one on you.     It was nothing more than
Party politics what I said about Bush.     How did you know that I'm for
Gore?

There have been a lot of smart cop, dumb cop routines before.    One of
my favorites was the series.... In The Heat of The Night...with the big
dumb cop with the thick look, and the thick Southern accent of a good
Ole Boy.      He and Rod Steiger were a great combo together, don't you
think, Tresy?

Fraternally, Yall's
________________________________
From the philosopher-

It should be noted that one cannot be "diagnosed" with ADHD pr ADD
unless the group to which one belongs has been "normed," that is to say,
a standard was established based on what conduct and characteristics
would be most beneficial to those who decided what the standard would
be. In other words, such "illnesses" or "disorders" did not exist until
some children, incarcerated in public schools for the purposes of
conditioning them to be docile workers obedient to authority and
indoctrinated into unquestioning support of the State, failed to conform
to the template needed in order to convert an agrarian-based social
attitude into an industrial-based attitude. Their symtoms reflect a
disease that can only exist with its host -- the public school system.

Yours,
Issodhos