CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Issodhos @aol.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 23:00:54 EST
In a message dated 3/10/00 7:41:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> It is not a surprise to see this new act of official violence in
>  Bushland.        George is ready to execute Kamau Wilkerson, a prisoner
>  who just released a hostage a few days ago.      Please spread the word
>  about how the 2 prisoners, Guidry and Wilkerson released their hostage,
>  while the would-be next President of the US, George Bush,  continues his
>  murder spree in his home state of Texas.

    Well, if only Kamau and company had had their compassionate change of
heart a bit earlier and released their victims instead of murdering them they
would not have had to compassionately take an innocent hostage and then have
others claim that by not murdering again, they somehow demonstrated
compassion.:-)  Looks to me like you're playing party politics with Kamau's
pending fate.
Yours,
Issodhos