BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 10:14:35 EDT
Ralph
I know just the place for your greenhouse....a not for profit called ;Van
Vleck House a period garden center and house in Montclair N.J (not far) as
usual the people who need it do not have money to move it..but meybe just
meybe..contact Mary as she may find the #  make sure you talk to the grounds
gardener he is well connected to all  such centers all over jersey ..and
nationwide
...and oh yea ..years ago I worked along side a sculptor from the USSR ...his
speciality ...statues of Lennin and Marx...but what he was most proud of was a
statue he had done of Pushkin and Gogol....I have his # somewhere I think he
carves Ivory now.....and I  now like the statues of Lennin....I could see it
now ...
.... Groucho on one side  John on the other... Gregori ...in the
middle....there are a few malls I know that could use this ..Best Michael