BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 09:13:29 -0400
Maybe part of the problem with p-L is that its hosting has moved from
netcom.com to Mindspring when they bought out netcom, and now has moved to a
listserv provider that will do it for free for Mindspring while annoying us
with ads in every message.  Boy, I reckon that the serious, busy folks in
the theater will LOVE having to read those extra words.

Here on B-P, every post is a subliminal ad for the purveyor of the post.  I
know it has worked on me...I've bought products from B-Pers.  Hey!  Anybody
need some historic district administration services?

Sign me,
Creamy Tapioca